The following is a list of Ministers who have served at St John’s Presbyterian Church, Bendigo;
Rev. R. Lewers, 1873-1878
Rev. T. E. Ick, 1877-1884 (St. John’s Free Church)
Rev. W. C. McDonald, 1878-1883
Rev. Talbot, 1883-1885
Rev. V. M. Riordan, 1885-1886 (Chalmers’ Church)
Rev. J. H. Potter, 1886-1895
Rev. J. H. Mackay, 1896-1901
Rev. Jas. Beattie, 1902-1906
Rev. W. R. Cunningham, 1907-1908
Rev. J. Jackson, 1908-1909
Rev. J. Darroch, 1910-1917
Rev. W. Bennett, 1918-1925
Rev. D. A. MacKenzie, 1926-1935
Rev. C. H. Ball, 1935-1943
Rev. R. J. Williams, 1944-1946
Rev. J. E. Smith, 1947-1952
Rev. D. G. McKenzie, 1952-1955
Rev. J. W. Beecher, 1955-1960
Rev. H. V. Jenkin, 1962-1975?
Rev. J. G. Evans 1976-1977 (Mr Evans died on Easter Sunday 1977)
Rev. A. Pegler, 1978-1983**
Rev. J. E. Webster, 1985-1995***
Rev. A. M. Clarke, 1995-2005
Rev. P. J. Burns, 2007 –
* Note: At the time of union with the Methodist and Congregational Churches, the St John’s congregation went into the Uniting Church and those who wanted to remain Presbyterian in Bendigo met together at the Eaglehawk Presbyterian Church under the pastoral care of Rev. J. Aitken (1977-1980) and Rev. C. A. Harrison (1980-1983).
**After union, St John’s was still being used as part of the West Bendigo Charge of the Uniting Church under the pastoral care of Rev. Adrian Pegler (1978-1983).
*** The re-formed St John’s congregation began to meet again in 1982, alongside of the continuing Eaglehawk congregation, as one Charge with two preaching places. This pre-dates the induction of Rev. John Webster in 1985.